Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2000 VT HSV Clubsport R8 5.7Lt

Horizonfarms

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT clubsport R8 5.7Lt
Im chasing some parts for my 2000 HSV VT Clubsport R8 5.7Lt
The parts I need are:
Both headlights, both foglights, all 4 rims, LHS rear inner door skin (electric window type).
I'm also south of Perth WA.

crossy1962

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE + a few VT’s S1’s & S2’s
Hi, well the headlights are just normal VT headlights so after market ones are easy to source of eBay, probably get a pair for $150.00-.
Spotlights are no longer available and I have seen them go for $1,000.00 a set NOS.
I have fitted VE SS fog lights to a VT clubsport by just cutting a piece of 25 mm timber to shape and using a hole saw for cutting out the size for the VE SS fog light, the VE fog light is only 5 or so mm smaller then the clubsport spotlight hole, drill the holes to mount the VE fog lights to the brackets and if you seal and paint the timber adapter black it doesn’t really show it all once the fog lights are fitted, VE SS after market foglights are cheap.
Rims are the same as the first model CV8 V2 Monaros and they are occasionally on eBay and gumtree, anywhere from $400 to $1,000- depends on condition etc.
Door card is the same as any electric window VT so just get a good door card from the wreckers and swap over the material insert.
Cheers,

Horizonfarms

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT clubsport R8 5.7Lt
Hi, well the headlights are just normal VT headlights so after market ones are easy to source of eBay, probably get a pair for $150.00-.
Spotlights are no longer available and I have seen them go for $1,000.00 a set NOS.
I have fitted VE SS fog lights to a VT clubsport by just cutting a piece of 25 mm timber to shape and using a hole saw for cutting out the size for the VE SS fog light, the VE fog light is only 5 or so mm smaller then the clubsport spotlight hole, drill the holes to mount the VE fog lights to the brackets and if you seal and paint the timber adapter black it doesn’t really show it all once the fog lights are fitted, VE SS after market foglights are cheap.
Rims are the same as the first model CV8 V2 Monaros and they are occasionally on eBay and gumtree, anywhere from $400 to $1,000- depends on condition etc.
Door card is the same as any electric window VT so just get a good door card from the wreckers and swap over the material insert.
Cheers,
thank you very much for your reply, I appreciate that a lot.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline