Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2000 VT SS

NicholaSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7
IMG_20200918_170120~2.jpg
IMG_20200918_170100~2.jpg

NicholaSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7
I bought it in February this year, with 156xxx KMs on it. Totally stock except for the head unit. Was sold new to Telstra as managers company car in Melbourne by Reg Hunt Motors. She got traded in in 2002 and was bought by a bloke you had her for the next 18 years. Full history with receipts for work done. Since then I have replaced the full exhaust with a twin 3" stainless system with 1+7/8" headers from Ultrex performance in perth(I am going to put bigger cam in, nearly done saving up) OTR mafless intake from VCM, and mail order tune from Turbo Industries( will go on dyno for more detailed tune after cam upgrade) 18" Hussla GT rims. That's about it for now, need to get around to replacing the rotors and pads, I have RDA slotted and dimpled discs just no time to fit lately. Also got rebuilt calipers painted in white to match the wheels.

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
Nice ride mate :cool: I’d get some braided brake lines from safebrake to add to your brake upgrade, gives a stronger more consistent pedal

NicholaSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7
Nice ride mate :cool: I’d get some braided brake lines from safebrake to add to your brake upgrade, gives a stronger more consistent pedal
Yeah I was thinking about that as well. 20 year old rubber will probably give out soon. I'm off the road for 3 months starting 13th October because I was going a little to fast on Wednesday just gone so I'll have no excuse not to get everything in order.