Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2002 VX manual to download?

KeithDuxbury

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX Commodore
Does anyone know where i can get my hands a VX Commodore manual File? I've looked everywhere but can not find one to download.
Thanks

wortus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series 2 25th Anniversary in Phantom Mica
Does anyone know where i can get my hands a VX Commodore manual File? I've looked everywhere but can not find one to download.
Thanks

Do you know how to use bit torrents? I remember seeing one there a while back.

Last edited:

wortus

Reaction score
Members Ride
You may be right about the copyright it depends on who is "watching"

Last edited:

graham7773

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim Wagon
There was a thread like this a few days ago. Mod saw it and closed it, I am surprised this one has lasted so long.

abclarke

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII S
There was a thread like this a few days ago. Mod saw it and closed it, I am surprised this one has lasted so long.

I think that was because a dude was trying to make some quick cash from it. Really it shouldnt be illegal to download if you own the car it originally came with right?

Longman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6.0 Auto
Even if you own the model of car, it's still 100% illegal to download a copy as it infringes on copyright laws. Best to buy a copy, that way you can have it with you in the car. Ebay has them starting at $20, sometimes cheaper. I've also seen used copies at some wreckers.

If you are desperate, you could maybe request scans of the pages you need from this forum or go to your local library, which should have a copy.

wortus

Reaction score
Members Ride
Scans would also be a copyright issue.

abclarke

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII S
Even if you own the model of car, it's still 100% illegal to download a copy as it infringes on copyright laws. Best to buy a copy, that way you can have it with you in the car. Ebay has them starting at $20, sometimes cheaper. I've also seen used copies at some wreckers.

If you are desperate, you could maybe request scans of the pages you need from this forum or go to your local library, which should have a copy.

Really? So if i already own a copy and make a digital backup of it incase i lose it or it gets destroyed?

oska

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx custom 600RR
I think that was because a dude was trying to make some quick cash from it. Really it shouldnt be illegal to download if you own the car it originally came with right?

that was me i asked if it was allowed to make a copy and send it out for free, was trying to help and, the thread was deleted

i wasn't trying to make any money from it

just for the record