Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] 2002 VY BERLINA 5.7 LITRE V8 MAFLESS TUNED DUEL FUEL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina 5.7
ITEM: 2002 VY Berlina V8 Mafless Tuned / Duel Fuel

PRICE: $10,000

YEAR: 2002

SERIES: VY

BADGE: Berlina

ENGINE: 5.7 Litre V8

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: Burgundy

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Very Good

INTERIOR CONDITION: Very Good

WHEELS: 16inch Wheels

TYRE CONDITION: 80%

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: 225/60/16 - Michelin Primacy 3 ST

ODOMETER: 150,300 Klms

SERVICE HISTORY: Yes

REGO OF CAR: SIE 698

REGO TILL: AUGUST 2017

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: Will be Supplied with RWC Upon completion of sale

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up only (Sunbury)

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Bank Cheque

CONTACT DETAILS: PM or 0400 151 131

Up for sale is my 2002 VY HOLDEN Berlina with 5.7 Litre V8 and 4 speed automatic with duel fuel. Low 150,000 Kim's. I'm the 3rd owner and my brother was the 2nd owner and prior to that it was owned by a 70 year old retired man, only reason for selling is I have just purchased a new car. Car is in excellent condition for it's age, with some minor stone chips. Has full service history and has been well looked after, very tidy inside and out. Has not been involved in an accident other than hitting a kangaroo which just needed a new head light and bonnet replaced.

The following extra's have been done to the car,
Mafless Tuned by GM Motorsport Melton - 235 RWKW Di Filippo Extractors & High Flow Cats
Sureflo 3.5' Cat Back Exhaust - Quiet Version
Ramjet OTR

All of the above was done just over 12 months ago and have receipts. Also fitted is a 4 year old vapour injected gas system which cost $3500. This has also been retuned after the mafless setup was installed, producing virtually the same power as petrol but with the added bonus of running on LPG. $35 gets around 520 Klms to a tank. Has been driven sensibly and not thrashed as this is still our family car. Factory Fitted Hayman Reece Tow Bar which had only been used a couple of times to tow a 6 by 4 trailer.

Inspection most welcome, 1st to see will buy. Price is negotiable. Any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with me. URGENT SALE MAKE AN OFFER!!!!

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender (13).jpg
FullSizeRender (11).jpg
FullSizeRender (10).jpg
FullSizeRender (9).jpg
FullSizeRender (6).jpg
FullSizeRender (5).jpg
IMG_6157.JPG
FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Last edited: