Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2003 VY Berlina, First Car

luke641

ST33ZE: A Berlina Thing
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Berlina with Calais Bits
Yea.. I have Clarion Splits up front, Which are SH!T.. Makes no sound at all.. Useless as.
If i have people in the back, i cant hear it in the front, as i need to have the volume low, as the 6x9s and door speakers are too loud for the rear passangers, at a level for me to beable to hear the music:S.

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
let the people in the back deal with it lol. had polkaudio db's in the vt they where quite good.

luke641

Reaction score
Members Ride
How do you guys think i should go about getting the kits painted? DIY with Rattle Can touch up paint? Or pay someone to do it on the side? Or a proper panel shop.. Keeping in mind i dont want to spent stupid amounts on getting it painted.

luke641

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just got a quote to get the A/B/C pillar top sections, and roof in a black velour style, like a VZ Calais, with the original style velour for $350. So after rego is done, its off to get a little loving

Also picked up some plastic primer and paint for the rear extensions.. Hopefully they get painted soon, then fitted. No rush though.

Dan VS 231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Senator
Try around at some panel shops. They might take it on or there might be someone there that will do it after hours for some cash in hand. Just give them the paint code and let them go nuts.

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
a panel shop would charge sweet FA to paint them being new parts and there size. but also if your good at a pressure pack you could easily enough doit yourself.

luke641

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ill go and get quotes once all the other parts that require painting arrive.. IE Skirts, and Front Lip

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
yeah getting stuff painted is an expensive part. lol it adds up so quickly