Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2003 vy

Rjy1310

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy s pac
Hey guys I have a 2003 Vy commodore series 2 with three problems I was wondering if anyone Knew anything about or they might even all lead to the same problem so the problem I’m having is, my key central locking doesn’t work at all I have to unlock the car manually which sometimes can take up to 3 attempts making a wired grinding noise like it’s trying to unlock but can’t, also my drivers door interior lock doesn’t work at all it cannot push down and it cannot push up completely stuck/broken all other 3 work perfect only manually due to the key not working also last thing is the interior light is stuck on the map light and the 2 rear I can switch the 2 rear off manually but the map light will not turn off manually it only turns off when the car is turned off thanks I have a 2003 vy series 2

SquidOfOhms

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Series II 25th Anniversary
Hey guys I have a 2003 Vy commodore series 2 with three problems I was wondering if anyone Knew anything about or they might even all lead to the same problem so the problem I’m having is, my key central locking doesn’t work at all I have to unlock the car manually which sometimes can take up to 3 attempts making a wired grinding noise like it’s trying to unlock but can’t, also my drivers door interior lock doesn’t work at all it cannot push down and it cannot push up completely stuck/broken all other 3 work perfect only manually due to the key not working also last thing is the interior light is stuck on the map light and the 2 rear I can switch the 2 rear off manually but the map light will not turn off manually it only turns off when the car is turned off thanks I have a 2003 vy series 2
Hey mate, did you ever sort the door lock issue?