Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] 2003 VYII R8 Clubsport - Vespers Blue

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
ITEM: 2003 VYII R8 Clubsport - Vespers Blue

PRICE: Firm @ $14,000

YEAR: 2003

SERIES: VY Series 2

BADGE: R8

ENGINE: V8 5.7L

TRANSMISSION: Automatic

COLOUR: Dark Blue with silver trim (Vespers Blue)

EXTERIOR CONDITION: a few stonechips on the front guard and the nose of the bonnet, also LHR quarterpanel damage from a 4WD that couldn't reverse properly out of a parking space (see pictures below)

INTERIOR CONDITION: Everything but the steering wheel is in great condition. Steering wheel has significant wear on the top of the wheel. No tears in leather, no holes or stains in carpet, dash is in great condition

WHEELS: 20" Rodney Jane Racing wheels, minor scuff marks

TYRE CONDITION: 75% front and rear... mainly around town driving and minimal highway driving. No burnouts or donuts :)

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: 245/35R20 95w

ODOMETER: 191500

SERVICE HISTORY: oil and filters changed regularly at home

REGO OF CAR: Currently registered in QLD

REGO TILL: December 2012

PLATES INCLUDED: no personalised plates

RWC: RWC can be organised

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up only

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD

CONTACT DETAILS: email: [email protected], PM on forum, txt 0400 503 009 (Bec)... no use calling as I can't answer my phone when I'm at work

OTHER INFO: - Brand new full alloy radiator
- The original 6 stacker has been replaced with an identical Blaupunkt 6 stacker (I found it cheaper to replace rather to get it fixed)
- front brake discs replaced with Bendix Ultimates

I really need to sell this car, as much as I love it I simply cannot afford to keep it anymore or to even fix the minor damage on the LHS. The paint from the 4WD can easily come off with a good cut and polish and a bit of elbow grease. In the meantime my Dad is helping me get it in as best condition as possible before it sells. This car is still under finance but will be paid out immediately in the event this car sells. Change in my job, having to take a pay cut and life in general has forced me to make the decision to sell this car.

PICTURES:
attached

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 549
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 392
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 328