Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2005 Special Edition Statesman International

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Australia’s renowned luxury car will have a sportier edge when Holden releases the special edition 2005 Statesman International.

The sharp looking model features larger 17-inch five-spoke alloy wheels, distinctive grille and headlamp treatments, rear decklid spoiler and is finished in Odyssey Metallic mercury silver.

A two-tone interior featuring ‘Light Reed’ leather is complemented by unique dark woodgrain and black highlights. A factory fitted electric sunroof completes the package.

Holden offers all Statesman International owners further peace of mind with an extended five year/100,000 kilometre warranty.

The Statesman International is available with the advanced Alloytec 190 kilowatt V6 engine and optional high performance 245 kilowatt 5.7L V8. Just 300 will be produced and will be available to private buyers from 1 June 2005.

<p><strong>Exterior features:</strong></p>
<ul>
<li> 17 inch five-spoke alloy wheels</li>
<li> Low profile 225/50 R17 tyres</li>
<li> Electric sunroof</li>
<li> Rear decklid lip spoiler</li>
<li> Bright chrome grille surround, sports graphite mesh insert</li>
<li> Black bezelled projector headlamps and foglamps</li>
<li> Body colour door handles</li>
<li>&ldquo;International&rdquo; decklid badge<br>
</li>
</ul>
<p><strong>Interior features:</strong></p>
<ul>
<li>Two tone interior - Light Reed leather seats/Anthracite upper trim &lsquo;Linear&rsquo; dark woodgrain instrument panel d&eacute;cor strip and accents</li>
<li>Black instrument console, radio and switches</li>
<li> Anthracite leather-wrapped steering wheel<br>
</li>
</ul>
<p><strong>Warranty:</strong></p>
<ul>
<li>Extended five year/100,000 km (whichever comes first)<br>
</li>
</ul>
<p><strong>Exterior finish:</strong> </p>
<ul>
<li>Odyssey Metallic &ndash; dark mercury silver</li>
</ul>
<p><strong>Recommended Retail Pricing:</strong> </p>
<ul>
<li>3.6L V6 - $56,550</li>
<li>5.7L V8 - $61,390</li>
</ul>

B

brock/owna

excuse me while i wipe the drool of the keyboard if only i had a spare 60,000 + ah well i can look at pictures and dream lmao

B

Bucket_vz_sv6

Yep

That sounds really good i would def trade my sv6 and add a bit of cash to buy that beast,he five spokers sounds good, and it will look good with the low profiles wacked on it, and i like the idea of puttin the new Alloytec 190 kilowatt V6 engine, they are a very nice engine i have one in my sv6 and they are quite powerful.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
PV__023637__.jpg

PV__023638__.jpg

PV__023635__.jpg

PV__023634__.jpg

spice weasel (BAM)

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
I give everyone fair advance warning. Buy one of these u better get the 8. they are very slow in the v6. My father was going to buy a caprice, and the v6 was gutless. However, give me one of these in an 8 any day.

Trevor 062

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE S2 SSV REDLINE & 07 VZ ACCLAIM WAGON
If you could afford one of these why on earth would you save a penny & buy the V6..