Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2005 vz commodore light blow in sunglass holder on roof

vz23kq

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz commodore lumina
hey guys um i dont no whats with this 2005 vz commodore but it seems holden makes em soo hard to change things they put in, well my light in blown in the Roof Sunglass Holder Map Light thing, Does any1 no how to Get the bulb out i tired to unscrew it but it did not come off the roof, what do i need to do?

Luke52

Reaction score
Members Ride
'07 VZ Acclaim wagon.
It's in the owner's manual, but you need to pry it off gently with a small flat-blade screwdriver, and it pops off. But it's different between some of the different models of light, so check your manual first.

Big Red VF-SII Go-kart

I love puddles.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SV6 (LFX) Sportwagon (SOLD)
It should be done very gently to avoid breaking the tabs that hold the lens in place. I used a flat-blade jeweller's screwdriver to very, very slowly and carefully pop the lens off to change the driver's side globe. It's an easy operation, just that the fit is precise and so care and patience is needed. I am actually looking around for pure white globes rather than these yellowish things that are bog standard.