Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2005 VZ Storm S Ute Turismo Blue

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
DSCF0681.jpgDSCF0683.jpgDSCF0682.jpgDSCF0679.jpgDSCF0680.jpgDSCF0684.jpgHey all ive looked on this site for a while but only just became a member haha

I got my new toy a couple weeks ago and am still looking at it in awe, its a 2005 VZ Storm S in Turismo Blue, the best colour ever invented :p

Current Mods:
18" VY GTO COUPE Wheels
Factory Lowered
Colour Coded Twin Hump Hard Lid
Debaged except for Holden badges and LS2 6.0L badge on tailgate (and dont start complaining thats its not I already know its not a 6L, derr, the original owner put it there to cover up the pin holes left by the Storm badge)
Darkest Legal Tint

Future Mods:
Exhaust (to give it a tough but not over the top sound, im still on P's and dont need to much attention from the cops haha)
Stereo upgrade i.e: Speakers in doors, 10" sub and maybe new head unit, I havent decided about that yet

Anyways let me know what youse think I hope everyone else enjoy it as much as i do :D

Last edited:

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Hey mate lovely ride an welcome to JC, ive got the same but mine aint a storm, i wasnt sure about getting the chrome bonnet mould but now ive seen yours i want one haha lol

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
very nice...always loved those wheels,
but there isnt any holes where the storm badges are, pretty sure there isnt one behind the holden one either...

so off they come, no point of giving anyone a big head thinking they smashed a LS2, when its a 6

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
hey cheers all, ohk i didnt know it didnt had holes just the previous owner told me thats why its on there haha ill take it off eventually, and whitesack i checked out your ride its sick aye, i like the chrome strip to and its pretty unique on a ute

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
yeah they are sick, i love my ute lol, getting my new exhaust soon :D

simz1989

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ Equipe
Great looking ute you got there. That color is just amazing, sort of inspirational for a respray lol.
Definitely debadge anything that makes false power claims about your car.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah ill take them off when i get a chance, which brings me to the next question, whats the best method to take them off? haha ive never done one before and i dont wanna screw it up, and very nice whitesack, ill get my exhaust done when i get the moula haha

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
Yeah ill take them off when i get a chance, which brings me to the next question, whats the best method to take them off? haha ive never done one before and i dont wanna screw it up, and very nice whitesack, ill get my exhaust done when i get the moula haha

I used fishing line to get the badge off mine, then I used prepsol to get the goo off - don't let it dry on though or it'll wreck the paint.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
ohk then thanks mate, i got time to do it tomoz so ill post pics up, also im taking the window shields off for a while as i wanna see what they are like without and i can always put back on afterwards haha