Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2006 Holden VE Commodore spy photo

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Konker said:
well if we go worrying about cars that dont exist yet you guys must be very easily entertained. hey would one of you guys find a pic of the 2011 diablo for me. lol
dont mean to poke **** but come on

or DO mean to poke **** because thats exactly what you did. the new commy is something holden enthusiasts are interested in and looking forward to. if this thread isnt for you then find something else to 'poke **** at'.

im not forming any opinions on the VE yet cos there is always a chance we are being tricked. probably not but hell if i were holden id release a few random parts cars that the apprentices threw together, chuck a car bra on it and send someone with a blurry face for a spin just to stir some ****. (hence the reason ill probably never hold any position of power...)

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
Yeah the VE has definitely been in development since before the VY. I remember one of my cousins told me a friend of his was "designing something for the 2006 Commodore - VE I think"... AND THAT WAS IN THE VX II DAYS!!!!!

luvmycommodore

Mum's Taxi *sigh*
Reaction score
Website
ucw.com.au
Members Ride
'02 VXII Acclaim Wagon
juzza said:
(since they're apparently dropping the wagon this makes sense?)
Bloody hell - don't tell me that!!!! What am i gonna get when the time comes to trade in my current ride???? :b:

luvmycommodore

Mum's Taxi *sigh*
Reaction score
Website
ucw.com.au
Members Ride
'02 VXII Acclaim Wagon
Like hell! I don't want a 4WD, why would i get a 4WD? I would never take it off-road so what's the point? I want a wagon... bloody Holden! Lucky it's years away yet huh?

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
NEXT YEAR! But who knows, they could stick with the wagon, give them something over Ford but if Ford goes through and drops their wagon ('coz of territory) then I'll bet Holden will wonder.. a hatch back would be interesting though! For all we know though it could be like a mazda6 boot which could look like a hatch in camo

luvmycommodore

Mum's Taxi *sigh*
Reaction score
Website
ucw.com.au
Members Ride
'02 VXII Acclaim Wagon
No i meant me trading my car in Juzza LOL not the new Commodore. I only just got my VXII a few weeks ago.

Here's hoping they stick with the wagons. They are a huge fleet vehicle surely they would have to be insane to drop it. Some ABN discounts might be nice... call it a primary production vehicle ;) LMAO

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Yeah they would both be shooting themselves in the foot if they drop their wagons (Holden and F^%&), I imagine telstra would be a favorite customer.. who would they turn to Mitsubishi?! NOOOOOOO

Can't forget the awesome SS Wagon, that was pimpin'..

luvmycommodore

Mum's Taxi *sigh*
Reaction score
Website
ucw.com.au
Members Ride
'02 VXII Acclaim Wagon
We had an SS wagon parked in our shopping centre for a while a couple of years back... Must have been a VX i think.... and i spent all my time there drooling over that car! I'd love to do some body mods to my car but i have to take too many places where being low would be bad LOL