Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2007 Holden Sv6 ute

xSV666x

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 vz sv6 ute 6sp manual
xSV666x submitted a new Showcase Item:

2007 Holden Sv6 ute

-3:46 m80 diff fully rebuilt with HD BEARINGS FROM USA!
-excedy HD SMF KIT
-6-speed manual with custom short shifter
-25mm Mace manifold spacers
-Mace cold air intake box with 3" drift air filter
-pacemaker extractors / 2x 2.25" venom stainless steal cats / twin 2.5" Berkeley pex cat back with 2 centre mufflers into single 3" piping from near diff back no tip! ( a system made for sound not power )
-20" black and red wheels ( brand unknown )
-ssl in front, sl in rear ( could be the lower size in front and back but can't remember atm lol
-slotted and dimple drilled front rotors with bendex ultimate pads, standed rear stuff just new OEM
-red and black marble 4BLOK interior kit!
-pioneer double did head unit with 2x 1400w 12" kenwood subs ( 1 behind each seat ) powered by a tiny 1250w Monoblock boss amp, upgraded rest of speakers in door and dash but not shore of brand lol need a bigger amp but it still pumps so much harder then most systems around :)
-LED FRONT AND BACK head and tail lights
-custom painted front grills shhh!
-black and red number plates BHR-11N not shore if it's ment to say anything as it was on the ute wen I got it 2 years ago and I just changed plate colors.
-Dyno'd 143.7 RWKW in 4th gear!! just under 200rwhp could of been better if the day was cooler and cars radiator was doing its job properly lol
- could have left something's out but I'll update soon enough :)

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator: