Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2007 VZ sv6

trentkeirnan

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 vz sv6 ute
Hey, I just bought this ute looking for ideas on suspension and mods, i've read the forums just wondering if i could chat to someone that has a good idea on vz utes and the springs i'd need to slam it nicely :)
2007 sv6 vz 6 speed manual so stoked just feel so lame driving it around while its so high at the back, i don't think i want to go with ultras in the rear though ive read that ultras in the back ssl's in the front is the way. Also curious to shocks and struts if they are needed, and how much a camber kit.
Cheers guys i'll put a pic up when I can always so yous can give ideas :)

dmurray

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
I had sssl's in the back of my ss with a camber kit. Kept breaking the CV's and was pulling out the stub axle on one side.......Could of been from the roads out here but i'd never throw them in again.

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
If you want low mate save a bit and go bags. You know it's low when u hit reflectors on your exhaust when u change lanes

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
bags would be sick costly though? haha

America kits are way cheaper than here
3aa3afb8-1d77-7ae9.jpg

CRUSTIN

P-plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S 175 Ute
Potta9:2029884 said:
If you want low mate save a bit and go bags. You know it's low when u hit reflectors on your exhaust when u change lanes

Maintenance is a new cost when you put in bags, that must be considered, as well as how easy parts are to source.