Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2007 Wm grange electrical issues

Joey0106

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm Grange
Hi all I have recently brought a 2007 wm grange ls2 with the following issues

Radio will display security lockout vehicle data mismatch then on my cluster will display park assist failure, the radio then will restart itself and go back to normal where I can use the radio as normal (like that fault never happened) then will randomly do it again now and again.

I have taken the car to holden, they did a load test on my battery and found that it had only 40% load in it, so they replaced the battery and said those faults won't happen again.

I then took the car to ASL in lynbrook to get my aux port in my radio fixed as it went all crackly when trying to play music, they said there was nothing wrong with the radio but the wiring harness to my amp was the problem so they fixed that and said we have tested everything car audio related in the car and everything works fine

Driving the car tonight and the problem has come back just after I gave it a little squirt racing my brother off the set of lights (only to the speed limit)

Can anyone help as it feel like a constant battle with this thing