Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2009 Camaro Gets Starring Role in New Movie!!!

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
according to the site, volkswagen did not want to be associated with the picture (cant imagine why not, imagine the publicity!)
i must say, even though they probably wont make an appearance, the dinobots were my favourites, followed closely by starscream....

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
Bumblebee is a camaro cos there is a license agreement with GM. Optimus is a truck and Megatron will be a tank. Soundwave will be a life size radio of 4.5 inches. Bernie Mac will be the car salesman that sells bumblebee to spike. Megan Fox will be in it as spikes love interest. look at www.transformersthemovie.info

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i think we should make this thread a sticky for the next year. here's a teaser poster for you all. INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
bangers said:
Bumblebee is a camaro cos there is a license agreement with GM. Optimus is a truck and Megatron will be a tank. Soundwave will be a life size radio of 4.5 inches. Bernie Mac will be the car salesman that sells bumblebee to spike. Megan Fox will be in it as spikes love interest. look at www.transformersthemovie.info
man that site is crap! it takes so long for it to scroll down the page

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i just saw the movie trailer OMG OMG OMG.if you go to see Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 it should be showed as a trailer. It starts off in 2003 with a NASA vehicle on Mars and the last thing you see is a Decepticon smash the camera. it looks absolutely friggin AWESOME.