Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2009 Mitsubishi Pajero Exceed NT

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Hi Guys and Girls,

Here is the latest edition to the household. Picked it up on Saturday, traded my 2007 SSV. Details:

Make: Mitsubishi
Model: Pajero Exceed
Year: 2009 (Sept build)
Series: NT
Colour: White Pearl
Driveline: 3.2L turbo diesel, 5 speed auto
Comments: Being the Exceed, it has a heap of factory options: full leather seats, heated front seats, electic front seats, sat nav, roof mounted DVD player with wireless headphones, rear diff lock, and heaps more i've forgotten about

Pics:

No mods planned at the moment apart from getting the front windows tinted to match the rear privacy glass. I will be doing some off road driving, nothing too crazy as its the family car, but will be out and about. Hopefully I'll tag along on one of the JC off road adventures!

Cheers,
Brett

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
very nice mate,you will enjoy,slower than your last but more comfy and goes into different places-lol,I suggest you get yourself a bulbar and winch set up,if you want more pooower lol get a dp or similar chip,
enjoy

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cheers mate. I doubt I'll get a bull bar, I prefer the look without. Goes well, too, heaps of torque.

The drive home was strange, it's massively quiet on the freeway compared to the SSV. it's definitely comfortable, it's like sitting on my lounge at home lol

Finally have a thread with boost, lol

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
I know what you mean with the comfort level,these pajjy's are just like a big lounge,

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Good stuff mate, looks very neat too! I can tell you from my experiences on the weekend that it'll be a very capable rig with just a set of AT tyres fitted. I'm jealous as hell of the factory rear diff lock too!

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Good stuff mate, looks very neat too! I can tell you from my experiences on the weekend that it'll be a very capable rig with just a set of AT tyres fitted. I'm jealous as hell of the factory rear diff lock too!

Thanks mate. Been looking at all the models and was set on the exceed. The option list is huge, took over three hours to read through the manuals and I still can't remember half the stuff it can do The dealer put two new tyres on, did the 80k service and did the front brakes, so I'm set for a little while now. My brother in law has caught the off-road bug and is buying a new hilux SR5 next week. I'll be waving to him from my leather clad lounge room on wheels lol

Getting the front windows tinted this sat to match the rear, and a mate is making up an extension bar for the tow bar so I can put a bike rack on for the kids bikes

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Got the front windows tinted yesterday, looks heaps better. Also made up the extension bar for the bike rack.

Did a bit of off road action today. Nothing too major, just some trails and a couple of muddy, rutted out sections. Went pretty well, kids loved it. Might head up Stockton beach next weekend, my brother in law just bought a new hilux and he wants to hit the dunes

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
Looks pretty tight mate.

vt6banger

Major Procrastinator
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL 355
theres a lift kit for the spare tyre you can get to give easier access to the towball and more clearance to open the door when the hitch is in use. I found that out when we got our NW last year, almost seems like they completely overlooked the idea someone may actually wanna use a towbar!