Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2009 ve ss - What i think of it !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliahmedsh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE COMMODORE SS 6.0 2009
@ aaronevolution .......r u serious ? it was the same on first day 3 km as well....lol

aliahmedsh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE COMMODORE SS 6.0 2009
@ HSV5L.....well im not dat crazy, but these are minor things i think holden can improve\fix those, no big deal...

aliahmedsh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE COMMODORE SS 6.0 2009
dear @ Sabbath' ...

Thanx for taking the time for all da lovely comments....lol

BUT like i said at the end of all complaints.....(BUT ONCE I HIT THE GAS PEDAL ON SPORTS MODE I SAY " MOVE BIT.. GET OUT MY WAY " AND All OF THE ABOVE faults/missing e.t.c ARE OUT OF MY MIND, IM STILL LUVIN MY SS )

cuz no major faults, im not gonna sell it, infact im gonna fix it all 1 by 1

aliahmedsh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE COMMODORE SS 6.0 2009
@ HERONVY ....actually mate the most biggest problem is the country where i live in......the cars come here through GM local dealers and they are full of crap...can u imagine when i asked them for the diff\shudder sound they told me its by default on all commodores and i couldnt control myself when they told me i cannot install HID's in my car as it will damage the electrical wiring and light switches. Also they said no flip key available for commodore it comes only with caprice,while on holden website it is available in accessories...and there are no standard legal aftermarket parts\workshops like rest of the world, so il just have to live with it...

Also no test drive available for SS models here...beside i was crazy to but it so il deal with it

aliahmedsh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE COMMODORE SS 6.0 2009
@Loaded Dice .... Mate i bought this car brand new, only 3 km driven from w/h to the showroom....atleast thats what the dealer told me...

Damn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY12
I lol'd hard at this bit: The seat belt alarm is annoying and doesn't shut up until u put it in.
theres probably only alarms cause some mong forgot to put it on, crashed, and then sued the car maker 'No-one told me to put it on'

Side-track - Winebago had to adjust all their owners manuals years ago to include 'Do not leave the drivers seat when cruise control is engaged' after some tool got up to make a cuppa after setting cruise control...

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
@ aaronevolution .......r u serious ? it was the same on first day 3 km as well....lol

Maybe it has something to do with the temperature/humidity over there? The 5.5 seconds claim would have been done on a test track with a professional driver on a 20 degree Melbourne day.

Status
Not open for further replies.