Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2010 Red VE Sv6 Ute

thfchayden

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 UTE
Some little updates, I got red leds put in the footwells by Automotive Lighting Customs , highly recommend Nathan. Great bloke, friendly and was explaining how he was doing it, absolutely love them. Then I changed the interior lights to red (behind the seats and in the roof) and also painted the interior trims red using Plastidip, love the look. I want to get a touchscreen and gauges put in eventually and some new pedals, also probably leather seats then that will be it for the interior. I also debadged her and am looking at changing the remaining badge to matte black.

Next will be some 20 inch wheels and an exhaust system, however still can't decide which wheels and exhaust to go with.

I got these blackout tail light covers which have left my mates undecided, some love them and some hate them but I absolutely love them. I am just waiting to get pulled over however lol, they stand out like dogs balls.

AP8tnJ1.png

NWG0H5L.png

fXVACm0.png

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Looking good. More pics.

thfchayden

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 UTE
Still haven't gotten around to taking good pictures lol, but I have taken off the tail light covers and gotten actual LED smoked tail lights, look super good. I've also gotten some 20 inch Vertini Magic wheels in Matte Black and painted my calipers Red, loving the new look so much. I'm going to get it lowered next and put in a touch screen.

The second picture is taken while my car was still jacked up, it's not that high ahah.

CNKcZFd.png

4wCizfV.png