Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2010 VE Calais V front left Black leather door trim.

Jay B

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6.0L
Hey Guys,
So the leather around the door handle on the front passenger door trim shrunk to the point that it con no longer be refitted. Super annoying!

I’ve been keeping an eye out on eBay for about 5 months and I’ve called heaps of wreckers over that time but I can’t find a matching door trim.

I managed to find a black leather door trim at a wreckers, but it doesn’t match my pattern. Basically below the horizontal stitching line near the door handle it has little holes every 15mm or so in a grid pattern.

I’ve called LOTS of wreckers, looked on eBay and Gumtree and I just can’t put my finger on one. If anyone knows of where to find one then please let me know. I’m. Ow at the point where I’m going to put in the “non pinhole” leather trim just so I dont have to look at the flapping leather ianymore, but it really annoys me to put the wrong trim in.

Anyway sorry for the rant... any hello would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Jay

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
That trimmer that is going to sort out your back support should be able to sort this out too.;)