Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2011 omega series 2 iq system

dylan720

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp cxommordore
Hi all im looking at doing some intirrior chamges in my ve commodore ive channged all the grey pillers plastics to black redone the roof lining in black and now i wanna change my iq screen and ac dials from the grey ones to the gloss black one i have a friend with a gloss black screen and dials that i can get cheap just wanting to know if i can just change the screen and dials over and plug the gloss black on straight into my silver box behind them or will it still need to be reprogrammed ?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Hi all im looking at doing some intirrior chamges in my ve commodore ive channged all the grey pillers plastics to black redone the roof lining in black and now i wanna change my iq screen and ac dials from the grey ones to the gloss black one i have a friend with a gloss black screen and dials that i can get cheap just wanting to know if i can just change the screen and dials over and plug the gloss black on straight into my silver box behind them or will it still need to be reprogrammed ?
Yes you can. With some Google skills, you’ll find my step by step guide on changing the screen out of the facia.

You’ll have to disassemble the facia. Swap the board and screen over. Otherwise you need to VIN match the facia and that has more knobs on it than a 1968 Saturn V rocket control panel at NASA.