Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2011 series 2 SV6 3.6 SIDI

Something_Wrong

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Sv6 Sports Wagon
Dropped the car off today, it's getting a complete new engine from Holden, Yippee

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6

Something_Wrong

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Sv6 Sports Wagon
Yeah I am, it's a new bottom end complete an build from factory and they have send my heads away for a rebuild and test.

The service advisor also is going to service / clean my injectors and change the fuel filter for free as a courtesy which I think is great.

Plus I have a loan car as well

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Dont think he will change the fuel filter as its part of the fuel pump assembly and would require dropping the fuel tank etc.

Something_Wrong

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Sv6 Sports Wagon
Ok must have miss heard him, will see what they did next week when I get it back as they are waiting for some parts for the heads.

Something_Wrong

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Sv6 Sports Wagon
Car is finally ready to pick up, apparently after the engine was fitted the ABS module failed so they could get it running, but all fixed now.

Something_Wrong

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Sv6 Sports Wagon
Car runs a little smoother now, but the AC does not work and I have had a ABS fault and traction control fault flash up as well.

So back to the dealer

Phantom

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6 Sportwagon series 2 and a VY exec 2
Time to sell it brother, with all the "known" "common" faults, problems, issues, I think Holden have farked up big time. They will lose a lot of loyal Holden custs with this. We all saw what FORD are doing, taking their bat n ball and shuttin shop. Holden is going to go the same way. Look how reliable the older cars are, you would think we would be getting better as we move into the future, but NO, pay more get less quality, that is farked up.Toyota here we come, lol

Something_Wrong

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Sv6 Sports Wagon
Found out the reason the AC doesn't work is they didn't have a gas machine to fill it, so they will Refill the gas next week.

They cleared the ABS fault and so far it has not come back

Still have 8 months on my lease before it get sold off.

Something_Wrong

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Sv6 Sports Wagon
ABS and ESP warning lights back on again this morning, seems to happen every second day.