Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2012 commodore visual updates

Do you like the Styling Tweaks of the MY2012 Commodore

• YES, looking sharp

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No, looks bad

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • HMMMM, looks the same to me

Votes: 34 53.1%

• Total voters

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
HJ to WB 1974 to 1980. OK WB was only commercials and statesmans, because they werent going to sell any kingswoods having just released the Commodore. Thats 6 years of the same body shell (in the ute and panelvan, 5 years for the Kingswood), front subframe and suspension, red 202, trimatic, single barreled stromberg carbies... the list goes on. Same car, no major changes at all.

When you guys buy your VF's please give me your VE's ;) I dont have one but I want one...

WB commercials (not sure on statesman) went to 1985 :p

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I looked over the update today and can say small as it is, its something that doesnt do it any harm. very small extra touch. the sv6 doesnt have the chrome around the fog lights and probably looked best. the calaisv i looked at had part chrome door handles. Guy at the dealers said GM wouldnt allow holden to spend the money on a large improvement. so they upgrade with anything they can thats low cost and doesnt ad to total cost. new model in 2013.

DSLXIK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7l
Yeah thanks Spac, had a feeling i wouldnt be the only one who felt it looks bit more like a g6

and also agree with your comment about the A-pillar, drove my dads sv6 and its a bitch

oh and forgot to mention, love the new colour though, seems thats one thing holden is spending their money on.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Yeah thanks Spac, had a feeling i wouldnt be the only one who felt it looks bit more like a g6
You know, you could also say Senator as it's had that similar chrome for ever.