Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2012 ve series2 sv6 sportswagon

2012sportswagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve s2 sv6 sportswagon
Hi all, been reading post on here so thought I'd come and share what's happening to my vehicle.
2012 series 2 sv6 sportswagon, got it second hand with 116k on it. Had it for a month, noticed that only sometimes the stereo will only sometimes turn off once keys off and doors open. Than just randomly went to take off at lights, had no accerlation than it kicked in. Stability control fault popped up, drove home got a mechanic around he couldn't see anything on his scan tool, before he got there I disconnected the battery.. he than took it for a drive and it was fine. I did the same and no problems, than went for a decent drive around the suburbs and it happened again, as if it was misfiring... stability control kept on flicking on and off, sports shift wasn't working, kept on losing power. Got home turned the car off keys out and the car would still run for about 6 seconds before it stalled... my mechanic said it's the bcm... any ideas? It's still under warranty, current waiting on a new bcm but just thought I'd see what everyone else thinks... cheers