Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2012 VE SSV Redline Ute- Heron White

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
I live in adelaide and have seen heaps of KPM systems on the ve's and they dont hang any lower than the other brands..theyre a piece of work, its a shame to have it under a car ahahah

WestySSVRedline

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SSV Redline Ute
ha yeah i've heard nothing but good things about KPM exhausts.. i posted a photo in the general thread of how much clearance i have with my stock exhaust when i drop the ute as low as it goes.. I just want to clarify that I'll have enough room to fit the 3" system in before i order it as i dont want to drop the ute and then have the exhaust crushed/dented etc cause it hangs too low.

WestySSVRedline

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SSV Redline Ute
yeah I hope so aswell.. KPM are looking into it for me I'm just abit impatient so I thought I'd ask around here ha.. over having no v8 noise.
Dont quote me but from memory James has a DF 2.5" system on his maloo.

I dont think the KPM will be an issue but before handing my money over I want to double check after all they are quite expensive

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
Why do you say its photoshopped?

OP: that is one hell of a ride, hope the 3" exhaust does fit. Have you asked James as TSS what he has on his maloo?

'cause I wanna see more pics:devil:

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Wow.. not one thing I don't like about that second pic (maybe the no tint bit ;) ) - looks mint mate. Don't think I could ever own a bagged car but man they're nice to look at. Even like the polished wheels on white, which goes against the grain in a big way for me! Also the first instance where I've liked the chrome trim surrounds. Very, very tidy ute mate. Congratulations.

WestySSVRedline

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SSV Redline Ute
ill upload some photo's once im home from work.

tint is definately on the cards.. since i brought it from NSW I'll probably wait till I switch rego before I play with tint as I'll probably go abit darker than legal.

Ha why dont you think you could ever own a bagged car??

Thanks

WestySSVRedline

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SSV Redline Ute
ute2.jpgute3.jpgute4.jpgute5.jpgute6.jpgute7.jpg

attached a couple photos for you :)