Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2012 VE SSV Z Series

JoshlikesCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z
some recent pics, still haven't done paint correction... my DA polisher broke :/

loving the exhaust more and more each day, sounds F#cking insane! couldn't be happier

DQOssgu.jpg

here is the tips, yes they aren't aligned correctly but had dramas getting them on. The DPE tips don't even fit on the DPE muffler.. had to use shims so they would stay on.

5x7Pdl1.jpg

getting a lot of positive compliments from neighbors and random people at the shops, always seeing people at the traffic lights checking it out. Really makes peoples heads turn :)

dimetime

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 6lt
i had my tips completely cut off and rewelded as miss aligned/to long tips drive me nuts.
You can always get an exhaust shop to move your tips as i dont think moving the muffler will fix it.
Resized_20170730_174640_2138.jpeg

JoshlikesCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z
So saw this is FB this morning, nice to know our "public servants" are doing their job well. I have never respected police or the government and here's a reason why

LBwwUs5.jpg

JoshlikesCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z
Getting the exhaust leak and rattle fixed on Tuesday then its off to the Dyno for a custom tune, not doing CAI because I can't afford it and need money for tools for the job I want

dimetime

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 6lt
Getting the exhaust leak and rattle fixed on Tuesday then its off to the Dyno for a custom tune, not doing CAI because I can't afford it and need money for tools for the job I want
id try hold off on the tune as your going to need a retune when you fit the otr, best to do the lot at once