Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2012 VE SV6 LFX supercharger

SV6 325

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6
Sorry for the thread revival, but i'm keen to hear how the sv6 has held up to the mods?

I have seen a lot of old threads in the past that died off and never really showed long term results from the available kits

Still going strong no issues, great fun to drive, might get another tune but raise the limiter to 7250 rpm like the IPF tune, was still pulling hard on the Dyno @6000 rpm so there is still some HP to gain.

SV6 325

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6
What minor mods did you have to do?
The power steering bracket has to be cut to fit the main supercharger bracket in. Nothing major the rest fits fine just follow the instruction manual

SV6 325

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6
Still all good. Have not had another tune yet, wanted to take up the rpm up to 7250 as the last time on dyno kept going in abuse mode sokept at 6000rp.. Tuner did not know how to disable. Most probably torque managenent or rpm limit. The IPF tune was upto the 7250 limit

SV6 325

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6
Thinking of selling, what do you think its worth, 21000kms on the clock

Single Pegger

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VFII SV6 Ute
Still all good. Have not had another tune yet, wanted to take up the rpm up to 7250 as the last time on dyno kept going in abuse mode sokept at 6000rp.. Tuner did not know how to disable. Most probably torque managenent or rpm limit. The IPF tune was upto the 7250 limit
You're running stock internals/compression with this Charger Kit?

Gian

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz 2006 commador
Have just installed an IPF supercharger kit on my SV6. Kit is made for the Camaro but fitted in nicely with some minor mods. The kit came complete including a tune. End result is a daily driver with awesome KW's.
Anyway I can get more details on how you went about fitting this and where to buy I have exact car even colour