Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2013 Alchemy SV6Z Ute 6spd Manual!

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Was coming down the highway at 80KPH, went into the L/H Lane to turn left onto Abbotts rd and the truck came across the highway to go onto the freeway. The first two lanes must have slowed down for him to go in front of them but he didn't check the third lane and this is the aftermath.. dunno how he didn't see me he was high up in a truck :S

mantaray56

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 Z
I hope it all works out well. Walking away unhurt is the main thing, all the rest can be fixed, but you can't.

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
Dont just go to one dealer look around at dealers you will find sales man will cut prices if they know your serious. Did that for all my cars for the price i wanted

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Doesn't matter anyway, car has been deemed a write off and they have to pay out my loan and give me the rest of the cash ($5k) so I'm looking to be loan free and just buy a WH statesman or something. At least its a write off but still shattered haha

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent been on JC in months and signed in today to update mine and check out this thread to see what you have been upto! I did not expect this :( Sorry to see bud! All the best on the neck (Y)