Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2013 Holden VF Commodore Spied

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Really not a fan of the interior.
I'm a big fan of the E3 HSV interior, simple and stylish and not too over the top.

Interior styling really needs to take a leaf out of the Euro's book, Mercedes for example.

Still not sold on the artists impressions, the taillight arrangement etc

silver_aquarian52

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 09 SS-V Ute
externally looks like a Corolla on steroids imho, esp profile/rear treatment.

I get the impression todays new car buyers want less bulk, more refinement..and in a body the size of the original VB , highly appropriate.... and very appealing with a 3 lite v6 dohc and t/diesel ohc 2.5 L four...and 8's in full on trim.

Last edited:

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Don't know where i spotted it. But i feel the front end will look more Captiva/Barina. I have seen the outlines and that is what i took from it after looking at the few getting around. Don't know if i am going to like that much.

Ozzyjim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Erm - dodgy number plates on the vehicles....

According to motor reg they do not exist.

Ozzy

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

Ozzyjim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
seems so... If you go to EzyReg website and type in the rego's the result is plate type / plate combination doesn't exist...

must be more of the camo haha...

Was just hoping to see what the manuf, colour, body type, and rego exp said... ummm if you use ezy reg to check exp. dates.... don't spy on your neighbours lol

ozzy

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
seems so... If you go to EzyReg website and type in the rego's the result is plate type / plate combination doesn't exist...

must be more of the camo haha...

Was just hoping to see what the manuf, colour, body type, and rego exp said... ummm if you use ezy reg to check exp. dates.... don't spy on your neighbours lol

ozzy

What if it wasn't SA reg? I'd be 100% certain that no unregistered car would be let anywhere near the road for testing by Holden.

Reaper

Ozzyjim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Good point - just tried it out on a nsw car (ebay) and didn't work... coulda sworn I have checked a vic reg car here while looking to buy and it worked... maybe they updated address with motor reg etc but didn't change plates yet??

Is there a service available online specifically for vic cars???

as a side note.. A car I have on seasonal registration shows unregistered :/

actually just found vehicle reg enquiry on vic roads... says a vre is not available on this vehicle :(

Ozzy

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Good point - just tried it out on a nsw car (ebay) and didn't work... coulda sworn I have checked a vic reg car here while looking to buy and it worked... maybe they updated address with motor reg etc but didn't change plates yet??

Is there a service available online specifically for vic cars???

as a side note.. A car I have on seasonal registration shows unregistered :/

actually just found vehicle reg enquiry on vic roads... says a vre is not available on this vehicle :(

Ozzy

I don't know for sure, but somewhere I remember a special category of reg for manufacturers running evaluation vehicles. After a certain time the vehicle has to be destroyed.

Reaper

Ozzyjim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Yeah I know Holdens donated a heap of their test vehicles / eval vehicles to the emerg services for road crash training...