Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2013 SV6 VE Z-Series Commodore Sedan (Automatic) - Exhaust Systems

corzax24

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SV6 Z-Series Commodore Sedan
Hey everyone!

So I have a 2013 SV6 VE Z-Series Commodore Sedan with Auto transmission.

I'm here to find out a few things:

Performance is not as desirable for me as the sounds is, but I don't want to neglect the performance aspect totally. Keeping that in mind, I'm looking for the best exhaust system for this car that gives a great grunt sound, with little or no drone possible?

How much money would I be looking at spending for this system? Is there any alternatives you can suggest that will still give me what I'm looking for?

Would you recommend getting this done by my Holden Dealer as I bought this car brand new? Or search for a decent mechanic in my area?

Any other information you can provide will be appreciated.

Thanks!

jr_

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Sportwagon
My advice would be to first work your way through this really really big thread dedicated to exhaust for V6's

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=179079

Once you're done that, you'll hopefully have a fair bit of info, some good, some bad.

Next maybe post in thread some specifics on brand or price etc

As exhaust sound is such a subjective area, a lot of members avoid replying to these threads.

Final point, the member Not An Abba Fan (NAAF) has a great rep on this forum and is also a site sponsor. I've never used his products but have never read anything bad about is products and services

I hope this helps out a little with your research