Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] 2013 VF SV6 Sportswagon

VE_CalaisV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Sportswagon
ITEM: 2013 VF SV6 Sportswagon.

PRICE: $23,500 ono

YEAR: 2013

SERIES: VF

BADGE: SV6

ENGINE: LFX 3.2L V6

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: White.

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Excellent. No dents or scratches. Has full detail inside and out every 12 months. No swirl marks in paint.

INTERIOR CONDITION: Excellent. Full Black leather Calais interior (optioned from Holden new)

WHEELS: 18" SV6 Black edition wheels

TYRE CONDITION: 80%

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: 245/40 ZR 18

ODOMETER: 175,000kms

SERVICE HISTORY: Has full Holden service history right from the beginning.

REGO OF CAR: VIC rego

REGO TILL: Feb 2019

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: Will come with RWC included in the price.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up only. Will not deal with interstate buyers. Will only sell to those who view the car in person and purchase with a legitimate transaction

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, bank cheque.

CONTACT DETAILS: pm

OTHER INFO: This SV6 has been meticulously maintained. Full Holden service history. Have never had an issue with the car. I am the second owner of the car. I purchased it 18 months ago from a private owner with 166,000kms on the clock. The reason for the high kms is they lived in Whittlesea and drove to Geelong 5 days a week. I have only put 9000kms on in the last 18 months as it's my families 2nd car and we mainly drive my wife's car around as I work close to home.
The car was optioned from the factory with full Calais black leather interior (it's beautiful) and it looks great and is in great condition. I replaced the original SV6 wheels, with the VF series 2 Black series wheels with Bridgestone tyres (I don't skimp with cheap stuff). The car was detailed every 12 months by the previous owner and I've kept the same standard. You won't find swirl marks in the paint and it looks great.

The only area I thought the car needed improvements was the power. I come from owning V8's and even though the LFX engine is great, smooth and enough power for most, I just wanted a little more. I took the car to GM Motorsports and got an intake and tune done. The results (I have dyno results) was 212 rwkw or roughly 260 at the engine (standard is around 165rwkw or 210 at the engine). It has a nice growl to it and is the right balance now. Although I mostly drive like a Grandpa, I have taken it to the Calder drags once (and managed to race alongside a VF series 1 SS) and got a 13.7 1/4 mile and only narrowly beaten by the SS after the 90kmh mark.

I am 35 with two kids and can assure you I am not a hoon. I have all 12 points on my license and treat my cars very well. I'm confident that whoever buys my SV6 will cherish it and enjoy it for many years to come. The reason for selling her is we are wanting to upgrade my wife's car now we have two kids. So we are selling mine and hers to buy a new SUV of some sort (boring I know) and I'll be getting one of the work cars (Hyundai i40 kill me now).

Feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to discuss anything over the phone or in person. My time is very precious (got 2 little ones that keep me busy) so please only come to check out the car if you're legitimately interested.

PICTURES: coming soon (waiting for good weather to take pics)

Last edited: