Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2014 VF Stalling when driving

GravelRash

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Vf commodore ssv redline
I have a 2014 VF commodore sv6 redline that has developed a rough idle and is now stalling when driving on the road. it only seems to stall when hot or after driving for about 20+ minutes.

Has anyone else come across this problem?
looking to take it to Holden in the near future... expensive as they are to go to.

lobbie

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf sv6
I have a 2014 VF commodore sv6 redline that has developed a rough idle and is now stalling when driving on the road. it only seems to stall when hot or after driving for about 20+ minutes.

Has anyone else come across this problem?
looking to take it to Holden in the near future... expensive as they are to go to.
Sv6 redline. Would like one of those. Probably stalling as its missing 2 cylinders

incacola63

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series II Evoke Wagon
I had this problem with my old VT. It would stall when I would try to accelerate and engine was warm/hot after 15 or so minutes driving. After thousands of dollars at mechanics, it was found that the lack of dielectric paste Holden use in the electrical connections in the car's computers was causing the problem.