Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2016 SSV Redline Ute

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
I have been a member if the forum for years however I kinda dropped off for the past couple of years due to work relocation to a place with no mobile service or Internet access in the South West of WA.

Used to have a 03 VY Calais, then a 08 Statesman and I got a 03 VY SS Ute as a runabout.
I traded in the Statesman on a 2012 Audi A6 and then a few months after I sold the ute as I was going down south with work.

Since coming back to Perth I have picked up a series 2, December 2016 build auto SSV Redline ute and im loving it.

Short term plans have been looked after already, that being;
- Got my custom plates remade to suit
- Blackout Kit to remove all the chrome
- Darkest Legal Tint
- Stubby Ariel (to reduce the remote control car look)
- Sports Armour
- Stereo update (Focal 6.5" splits, Rockford Amp and 10" Rockford Sub)

Next things I will be looking for is;
- Twin Hump Hardcover
- Full Exhaust with Xforce Varex Mufflers
- OTR and a Tune
- Eyeing off some Black 20" rims but not too sure If I want to go aftermarket or stick with Holden ones

anyways I just gave her a bath and being a bit of a broken man myself due to road bike crash back in 2009 I always use a snow foam Lance then Duragloss Aqua Wax.
Here is how she looks at the moment.
20170628_111832.jpg 20170628_111844.jpg 20170628_111932.jpg 20170628_111903.jpg

mrjasonhong

Reaction score
Members Ride
SOAG MY17 VFII SS-V Redline Sportwagon
Hey, if u dont mind me asking, which focal 6.5' splits and rockford amp do u have specifically? like model number and such. Im looking to upgrade the audio in my wagon and is reaseraachnig for ideas