Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2017 seats and dash issues

VF2 lemon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS UTE
Hi guys both my seat bases in my 2017 ss ute have been replaced because they broke my uhd has been fixed 3 times due to creeking and my drivers window drops and unseals holden says thats normal its not. My tailgate hinges were faulty from sale they fixed that. My car is 1 year old and its been at holden 6 times for issues what are my legal rights with this pos.

M

mwb235

If you’re in NSW call LawAccess on 1800 888 529 9am-5pm M-F.

bruiSSer

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf SS storm sedan m6 L77 & vt exec S2 V6
Hi guys both my seat bases in my 2017 ss ute have been replaced because they broke my uhd has been fixed 3 times due to creeking and my drivers window drops and unseals holden says thats normal its not. My tailgate hinges were faulty from sale they fixed that. My car is 1 year old and its been at holden 6 times for issues what are my legal rights with this pos.
That's not normal. Shouldn't have to put up with that. Just not good enough. I must have got lucky. Best of luck

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
@VF2 lemon, sad that you had so many issues. Further to what @VS 5.0 said, also read the whole of the Sudden Loss of Power Steering WHEN DRIVING thread as there are lots of posts around Australian Consumer Law and what if offers and how to make use of the rights afforded to you in law. It may help widen your view ;)