Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2018 V8 *update*

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Someone forget that the entry level Mustang is a 4 cylinder Eco boost for 50K???

And in the UK they only get the 4 cylinder option, I feel sorry for them.... almost

Really? #### that.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
A bloke I know just bought a 2015 Roush Mustang. 600kw, supercharged, manual. I think it would have cost a bit more than $50,000 :smoking:

Have you got a link? I thought Rousch was just another rip-off add-on company for poseurs, top offering was 465 fwkw, announced at SEMA in November?

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN
I feel like they don't get the Aussie market. Most people I know don't want a sports car or muscle coupe. They want a big family car that has enough power for a bit of fun when the missus isn't around, like the commodore and the falcon. Or a work car with the same benefit.

That may be true but personally i would prefer a Camaro or Corvette style sports/muscle car over a big family car.

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
Pirate, you maybe correct. This bloke still works in HP, not KWs, so maybe "only" 600 odd HP. I am going off what he told me. Pretty tough looking car though.

jeepster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Ute
I feel like they don't get the Aussie market. Most people I know don't want a sports car or muscle coupe. They want a big family car that has enough power for a bit of fun when the missus isn't around, like the commodore and the falcon. Or a work car with the same benefit.

Rather than a Corvette I would get a Dodge Charger, which is nearer to a Falcodore. Although in 2018 it will be a completely new model.