Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2019 ZB interior car accessories

becpott01

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB
Hi,
I'm trying to find car seat covers to fit the current ZB commodore and are finding it impossible.
Does anyone know of, or have car seat covers that they are happy with for this model.
Thanks in advance
Bec

DK's

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RS Sportwagon 2018
Hi,
I'm trying to find car seat covers to fit the current ZB commodore and are finding it impossible.
Does anyone know of, or have car seat covers that they are happy with for this model.
Thanks in advance
Bec

Hi,

Do you mean you can’t find any you like? Or you are unable to find any at all?

I did a quick google, there are plenty of options on eBay, fit my car also has them.

https://www.fitmycar.com/au/seat-covers/Holden

becpott01

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB
I brought car mats from fit my car & called them & asked about car seat covers but they are generic for all commodore models.

Hi,
Thanks in advance
Bec

Last edited:

becpott01

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB
I’m just after some good quality car seats that will fit the zb model, I can only find car seat covers for different commodore models.

cheers

Hi,

Do you mean you can’t find any you like? Or you are unable to find any at all?

I did a quick google, there are plenty of options on eBay, fit my car also has them.

https://www.fitmycar.com/au/seat-covers/Holden

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
i used the same sheep skin seat covers i had in my vf, they fit fine.

DK's

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RS Sportwagon 2018
That’s very interesting from fit my car, as they say 100% fitment guaranteed. Which is why I purchased a cargo mat from them. It fitted perfectly.

If you click the link below it should take you straight to the seat covers. Up the top will say 100 % fitment guaranteed. Anyway if not just type ZB seat covers into google, go to images and there are lots of options, some quite pricy though.

https://www.fitmycar.com/au/search-product-list/holden/commodore/sedan/zb (2018-current)

StrayKiwi

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY18 ZB VXR
I brought car mats from fit my car & called them & asked about car seat covers but they are generic for all commodore models.

Would they fit VXR front seats too? I find that hard to believe as they are a very different shape from the other seats in the ZB range.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
thought about looking international at Insignia.

87VLCALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VY S Manual, ZB RSV
Be aware some seat covers will affect the operation of any air bags in the seats.