Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

202 in VL

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Use the VK 202 black motor with EFI , it should have a good chance ! maybe seeing its from a VK.... dunno

He should go and ask someone on a weekday.

GLD-086

Reaction score
The 202 would go alot better than any standard na rb30.

Yeah mate, but you can't compare stock against modded.

I bet the RB30, even in N/A form, when modded, would go just as hard as a modded 202.

I think you should knock some sense into him. lol

If for some reason, it does get passed (Which it wont, because you can't put older engines in newer cars) I'd say he'll get called a d***head. lol

Dan355

Go THE SS's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Street Legal 355ci VN SS - Daily: VP SS
Yeah mate, but you can't compare stock against modded.

I bet the RB30, even in N/A form, when modded, would go just as hard as a modded 202.

I think you should knock some sense into him. lol

If for some reason, it does get passed (Which it wont, because you can't put older engines in newer cars) I'd say he'll get called a d***head. lol

Trust me i know that. He does to. He just gets insane ideas. Im still calling him a d***head and he's still keen.

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
To get around the laws about the emmision etc, why doesnt he put the VL front and interior onto the vk done problem fixed.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Id be more heading towards a wrecked Vk Calais or something to put the 202 motor in if he wan'ts that. Either that or find a reconditioned RB30,sell the VL then get something else to mod.

Just i dont see the point in going backwars,if it was a 5 Litre into a VL different Story all together,but the 202 is getting on now.

HsvPlayBoy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Hsv 185i
202 98 kw thats New Now Maybe 55kw lol all i will say Why tha Hell Would ya Do it hahahhahahahahhahaaah LMFAO !!!

Dan355

Go THE SS's
Reaction score
Members Ride
As said its worked it pulled 118rwkw in the vk........Its a good motor it shouldnt be wasted. Its just going into the wrong car.

HsvPlayBoy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Hsv 185i
Gday yer i think i would put it into a VK Calais Not VL Or Maybe Old Holden big bux in them old Cars Now The hard Part is finding the Good Body for the project !

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
I reckon he should sell the 202 and get another rb30, what exactly blew on the rb30 anyway? I plan to get 120rwkw from mine without opening the motor.

Dan355

Go THE SS's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dont know what it is. Apparently he was givin it abit of a hard time nothing out of the usuall and it just made about 4 clunk noises then stopped. Wont turn over at all.

Last edited: