Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
if yours is a blue motor i wouldnt bother awapping heads unless your rebuilsing it

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
maybe a slight improvement to flow and you dont have the air injection bosses on the exhaust ports. INote that some blue mtor dont have air injection either but they got the lump in the ports in think been a couple of years since i mucked around with a 202 and really take much notice of them at work anymore

vh2env

jesse
Reaction score
Members Ride
vh vacationer
heyy guys i got a vh202 blue block im on ma ps in nsw wat kinda mods can i do to make it run that extra bit better? thanks

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
All the things pub and leigh 7005 said are relevant to that question.............

So you know, the 202 in my WB is a blue motor as well, so it makes no difference to you to do the same mods as they suggested for me.

JoshSvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan - The Beige Bandit!
I'm abit biased i love my straight 6's.. if you really want a 6 then build it but if deep down you want a v8.. starting building one now for when your off your P's