Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2020 Commodore

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Their SUV line-up just can't match the opposition and the Colorado is aging.

I have read, somewhere, that the current Thai made Colorado will be replaced by the US Colorado, built in Brazil, and Holden will have no input to its specifications. Holden seem to have turned the current Colorado from early models pigs ear to current model silk purse.
Thanks for coming, but now your beer glass is empty and your welcome has been overstayed.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
IMO the four door utes are kinda useless. One there is not a lot of rear leg room and two the tub is too short. Sure the Commodore utes had a max capacity of three people but at least I can carry everything I need to without lowering the tailgate.

benny66

Benno
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY14 Calais V ZB MY18 Calais V
Do we expect vxr prices to plummet now ?
Yes I think they will. Well second hand ones. New prices will be slashed to clear stock and I am sure a lot of Holden dealers can’t wait to wash their hands of the debacle.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I'm trying to work out how long it's going to take to sell the last ZB. We can have that as the next guessing thread. The VF lingers on under some circumstances with individual cars still unsold, and the VF was at least, popular. The ZB has struggled to sell from day one. Unless the last stocks are priced to clear, how many would now want to buy an orphan? And how will it affect the resale value of vehicles already sold?
We can't celebrate this news. It's been expected by most of us for many months, but it's still sad to see another nail in Holden's coffin. Their SUV line-up just can't match the opposition and the Colorado is aging. Unless some new blood from the US models was injected, what chance does Holden have? But, are any of them made for RHD markets. Err, no. Oh well....
Last ZB sold: 3145 A.D.
* Edit *Wait. It would have rusted away.

Last edited:

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
It’s not a Commodore. It has no Commodore heritage, and as a result will never draw the attention of Holden and Commodore enthusiasts.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Motorsport Edition
I'm secretly hoping the ZB, because it is the underdog, the black sheep, the odd family member, develops the hero status of the AU Falcon or the VN Commodore for being a thrash mobile. Because it is capable, especially the vxr and it has the capability of having larger accessories turbos etc strapped to it, I'm hoping younger generations in future will take to it because of price (assuming prices will decline sharply) and because of its capability. It will be a car that can cop a beating and deliver the goods and if it gets trashed there'll be others to take parts from and people will be happy to give it a flogging like vn commodores (unlike vk or vl commodores which are now preserved).

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
2020 Commodore can be found here

graveyard___getty.jpg