Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

250rwkw VT II SS

(CODEZ)

formerly cody_vp92
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP v6
love the car mate, but say no to chev badges imo lol, otherwise :thumbsup:

Tully

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7L
Nice car mate, VT SS in tiger mica always look good :D

That pic in your avatar yours? looks like you different rims on thats all.

Last edited:

Victimiza

LG, v8.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II SS 380rwhp, VZ calais
I didnt put the chevvy badges on, but they've grown on me, will probably just leave them, wouldn't mind something custom, don't want to put the standard holden badge back on.

the car in my avatar isn't mine, but I've got those exact rims now, the car in my avatar is a VX SS.

ill post up some new pics tomorrow, as well as clip of the exhaust now that i've removed the rear resi.

SICK SS

7L 427ci BABY
Reaction score
Members Ride
427 ci vu ss a4 ve ssv a6
DSCF0193.jpg

nice results mate but you might wanna ask your tuner why theres such a big gap between the Air temp and Intake temp on the bottom of the dyno sheet there supose to be within a few degrees of each other

ikon5643

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.0 L
yeah looks mean....i agree re the chevy badges every man and his dog are getting them....they are the new fluffy dice fad lol

Victimiza

LG, v8.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II SS 380rwhp, VZ calais
nice results mate but you might wanna ask your tuner why theres such a big gap between the Air temp and Intake temp on the bottom of the dyno sheet there supose to be within a few degrees of each other

This was the dyno sheet provided by the bloke I bought the car from, so I don't even know whereabouts it was dynoed and tuned. Soonish Ill be look at getting the car retuned after some high flow cats + otr so I'll see how it goes then.