Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

250rwkw VT II SS

CJ'S VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Hey man, can i please ask you where you got the infil to cover up the hole from the factory cd player when it was removed, Im just looking for one for a mate.

Victimiza

LG, v8.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II SS 380rwhp, VZ calais
im doing chiropractic atm...only first year tho
i recognised your car easily...the chev badges, rims and headlights are a pretty unique combo!!
what are you studying?

thanks mate.

chiro is a good course to be doing mate, couple of people I know and went to school with have gone into that.

im doing a Bachelors in engineering myself, in my 2nd year.

Victimiza

LG, v8.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey man, can i please ask you where you got the infil to cover up the hole from the factory cd player when it was removed, Im just looking for one for a mate.

not sure bud, it was already there when I bought the car, but I'd try a wreckers yard, or asking at a stereo store.

Victimiza

LG, v8.
Reaction score
Members Ride
hey mate wheres the exh. vid?
lol 3.5"+ 4"cats sounds like a ripping setup:)
love the int. too mate not overdone. very nice!

sorry buddy, didnt see your post.

thanks, glad you think so too, wasnt sure if everyone would appreciate the dash colour, it's supposed to match the seats etc.

I love the exhaust though, was a little dissapointed at first as it was a bit quieter than my 2.5" straight through, the clip posted here was taken the day after I got the exhaust put on, considerably louder/deeper now, but boy does she turn heads now, no drone inside the cabin, but people can hear it for miles, will post new ones soon.

my mate's driving btw so he was being fairly conservative

DrZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman "cam only"
Hey man,
Bloody awesome car, i think i have seen it in parked up in caro once or twice. Very jealous, also wish I had enough cash to take her off of your hands, but. I am a poor uni bum (Curtin Uni, Bach. Eng. Chem Eng., just starting up my third year), I know you yourself go to uni, but... i still dont leave myself enough left over to get her thats for sure. (damn rent and life and... food :beer chug: * plus keeping ontop of my VS Calais, gotta keep her running too *) Otherwise.... Most def would. ( i didnt put this in the sale thread, didnt wanna break the rules for useless banter about how good you already know your car is.). But congrats man on making a beautiful machine. who knows, maybe i'll win some small loto before she sells..... (if only i was that blessed)

GM GEN3

GM GEN3
Reaction score
Members Ride
legs ATM
how much did it cost to get motor rebuilt thinkig of getting my gen3 done nice ride btw

Victimiza

LG, v8.
Reaction score
Members Ride
I think it cost close to 8 or 9 grand from memory including cam/valve springs/tune etc, there was a few part payments towards it on the receipts from the previous owner. the car is sold now, so I cant check for sure.