Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

28 days until TUNE (advice on E85 and supporting mods please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsuth77

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS A6 UTE
So you don't know then what are you basing your insults /comments.on your car would not be making 220rwkw stock I can elaborate if you like

dropped off on monday at 7.30am picked up at 2pm tues.
I was told a day when I got there he said 2, I told him he could have it for a week seeing the 20 odd cars there. As you can see on the dyno sheet there was approx 3 hours between the stock 7.48am and final 10.33am runs. When I went to pick the car up It didn't have the hsv mufflers on he said he had fitted the night before.
Things don't add up

dsuth77

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS A6 UTE
Thanks PIR4TE some Knowledgeable constructive advice. I thought this is what we all joined these forums for not to hide behind our keyboards and slag each other off

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Thanks PIR4TE some Knowledgeable constructive advice. I thought this is what we all joined these forums for not to hide behind our keyboards and slag each other off

Oh you mean he told you want you wanted to hear so thats fine.

Next time you start a thread let people know you only want to be patted on the arse.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they are 'hiding behind their keyboards and slag each other off'. Frankly you are the one that started with the insults.

Mack78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6 and VK berlina 3.3
if you don't like varied opinions don't post asking for advice, chase your dyno numbers all you want mate but at the end of the day they are just numbers. you need to be happy with what you have got definitely but at the same time insulting a tuner behind his back is just as much keyboard warrior as you want to make us out to be.
Enjoy your car save some money go the FI route and then you may be happy with the dyno sheet.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
6bc5005c4b05b02ecdcf3956d1b7227d0a8be6d5513c6a19d8c9e60db6e20102.jpg

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
SbISy.gif

shaness8

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG F6 VX SS
If i were you go to Calder, cost $65, get a few runs in and you might be happy.

It's all about how the car performs on the road.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
If i were you go to Calder, cost $65, get a few runs in and you might be happy.

It's all about how the car performs on the road.

Nah, job looks like ****, goes like ****, dyno report is bullshit, and he reasonably expected more from a reputable tuner. So would anyone. OP is reporting poor form, definitely a rush job, the shop is overbooked by the sound of it. Sort of error that costs everyone, nobody is happy.
Would be pleased to hear when shop makes good as I've heard good things as mentioned. OP is hardly to blame for being upset blowing a few grand on a piss-poor effort, having sought pear and professional advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.