Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

28 days until TUNE (advice on E85 and supporting mods please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsuth77

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS A6 UTE
ok im going to pick this apart.

I know you never said he should expect 277rwkw, honestly, if that got anywhere close to 277rwkw on mainline id eat my left nut. Im just trying to drum this into the ops head as well as other people, that basing your thoughts on dyno sheets is the completely wrong way to go about it.

hope your hungry mainline dyno 001.jpgmainline dyno 002.jpg

AUTO VF WITH BOLT ONS MAKING 270 MAINLINE DYNO

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152734814033638&set=vb.111530233637&type=2&theater

Mack78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6 and VK berlina 3.3
you need to talk to the tuner and explain your unsatisfied and that the check engine isn't obviously right, BUT I suggest maybe don't go in pissed off you have only got X amount of kw from the dyno. as almost everyone here has explained numerous times DYNO NUMBERS ARE JUST THAT! the only thing you should be worried about is there is a gain from the stock run to the tuned run. like has been suggested by a lot if ya after a sheet with big numbers ask em to strap her down hard the stock run and weak as piss next so it looks like you have the massive gains you want on paper.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
like has been suggested by a lot if ya after a sheet with big numbers ask em to strap her down hard the stock run and weak as piss next so it looks like you have the massive gains you want on paper.

Umm the o'yer way around!

That shop is... notorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.