Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

3.6 VE/VZ Inlet Manifold

GreyGhostVe

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE Commodore Omega 3.6L
Hi,new member,first post..Hi to all... Just wanting to know if there are any differences in rocker covers or inlet manifold on a 2009 VE 3.6 Alloytec omega motor,and VZ 3.6 Alloytec motor? I know sumps are different.But I wanna take these bits off a VZ motor and use on my ve.And I know like with every model through the years they always alter things,even on same base motor..Thanks in advance for any feedback,chrs.

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
Hi,new member,first post..Hi to all... Just wanting to know if there are any differences in rocker covers or inlet manifold on a 2009 VE 3.6 Alloytec omega motor,and VZ 3.6 Alloytec motor? I know sumps are different.But I wanna take these bits off a VZ motor and use on my ve.And I know like with every model through the years they always alter things,even on same base motor..Thanks in advance for any feedback,chrs.
vz and ve series 1 inlet manifold and the rock covers are same

some info on what mods to early alloytecs manifolds that been discuss

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...HSkcAb0Q1QJ6BAg-EAE&biw=1280&bih=705&dpr=1.25

GreyGhostVe

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE Commodore Omega 3.6L