Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

3.8's - "Live Fast Die Young" VX Commodore.

PirateJoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute, YZF-R6
Wouldve been easier to take the sticker off...:boohoo:

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
Last pic

sls6rp.jpg

booders9

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim
not really a fan of the sticker, at all. or the tail lights, other then that, nice car.
Each to their own, trying to make a car unique which is hard these days, so good on ya for tryin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
The main idea was just black and silver that was my aim for a clean look because there's a billion vx's in Townsville - and I wanted the clean black and sivler look. Ill probably debadge the entire car and buff it.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
looks like the car has been tinted? but not in 3% good move man i think 20% is the best look thats still practicle. Car looks good tho i like the tail lights they match the black on the rims well least ur not following every other sheep out there 2 keep it standard and ur making it ur own, id mayb just put a clear coat on the lights so they r more glossy 2 match the cars shine, it also helps reflect the light further 2 so u shouldnt have probs with the cops legally. As 4 the sticker....its just a sticker so leave it on if thats wat u want man dont let others be little ur car as im sure we can pick **** on theirs also :)

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
it looks good, but deffs a cop attractent, with the tint, the lights and no exhaust lol

PirateJoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute, YZF-R6
Yeah looks like it, still legal that way too. What is the go with the exhaust anyway??
You could take the badges off and smooth the bumper, get rid of the exhaust cut out and reflectors.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
WRX884 is right about the taillights, mine looked heaps better with a clear coat so they were shiny like the paint (see avatar or thread)