Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

3 blondes on an island!

crazymate

Reaction score
Members Ride
'91 VN Calais
Sorry if the following joke offends anyone!!!

After a horrible boatiing accident three stunning blondes are washed up on a beach of a tropical island. They look at around and then at each other wondering what they should do. They decide to walk along the beach to see if they can find any other survivors.
While walking along one girl discovers an old rusty looking lamp half buried in the sand, she picks it up and starts rubbing of the sand. SUDDENLY.... a magic genie appears and says in a mystical voice "For freeing me from the lamp in which i have been stuck for a thousand years i shall grant you each one wish"
Before the other two even had time to blink the first blonde say "I wish i could be smart enough to get off this island" and with a wave of his hands the genie turns her into a redhead, she says "thanks" and proceeds to swim off the island out to sea.
The second blonde, now realising that the first girl's idea wasnt so bad says "I wish i was even smarter than her, so i can get off the island too" again the genie waves his hands, and shes turned into a brunette. She says thanks and starts building a boat to sail off the island.
The third blonde excitedly shouts "I WISH I WAS EVEN SMARTER THAN HER TO GET OFF THIS SILLY ISLAND!!!"
The genie thinks for a moment, then waves his hands and in a puff of blue smoke the third blonde is turned into a man.

He says "thanks" and starts walking across the bridge.

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
rofl thats good

spac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pac S2 M5
hahaha, Made my day! :yeah: :yeah: