Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

300kw at wheels??

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
Hey guy's just been thinking about getting some mods done to my VE SS 2012 manual, what mods will get me to 300kw at the wheels? Looking at cam headers cats and otr+tune is it possible? Or does it need more?

Dont realy wanna go supercharger as i dont have the cash but would like one. At the moment i have a 2.5" ss cat back manta.

Cheers

mikey-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Sportwagon
Plenty of full exhaust, OTR, cam and mafless tuned VE's around

Just make sure you get a decent sized cam or you might fall abit short of 300rwkw.

Edit: beaten to it by wogboyz, almost word for word haha

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
going to see Mitch a WA performance see what it will cost and what he can do to get the 300kw at the wheels. He's doing a service and fiting a rip shift for me in may ill ask hime then.

mikey-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Sportwagon
Every time ive spoken with Mitch he's always been very helpful. He's always said to me that if you tell him what you want and your budget, he'll put together a package to try meet your needs

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
Yeah mate he is good to talk to i'll see what he can get just from a OTR+Tune and cats headers. may not need to go cam if he can get close. Just my mate has 300 and i like the way his drives but he went to formula tech and i dont like them lol

brasher

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
You will need DOD delete+labour too.

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
Yeah i know the labour i see some do a cam package inc labour for 3k and a otr and tune 1300 the headers and cats maybe another 1300?? was hoping for around the 5k mark so pretty close. Basher whats DOD??

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Yeah i know the labour i see some do a cam package inc labour for 3k and a otr and tune 1300 the headers and cats maybe another 1300?? was hoping for around the 5k mark so pretty close. Basher whats DOD??

displacement on demand or better known as AFM where it shuts down cyclinders when crusing to save fuel ect ect

mikey-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Sportwagon
I'm having an OTR and tune done on Monday by WA Performance, already have a full exhaust fitted, I'll let you know how close to 300rwkw it is.