Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

304 5L

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Well, from memory, I think it was actually .040 when I pulled it apart :cool:

H

harrop.senator

Ahh wow thing had a good flogging in its history then haha. I've still not had to take one to .040 or .060 haha.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I have no idea on it's history. The person that bought the car from over east said it was a VT engine, but when I looked at it, worked out it was a 308 trimatic pattern with VN EFI added. Was running a Haltec. Really messy wiring job too.

Dylan kingswood

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 s2 Ve ss
Decked block decent heads little cam and a exhaust and intake cant beat the sound of that firing order

lowandslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 III Monaro
I seen a few weeks ago someone local was making adapter plates to fit the LS1 intake. Would help matters greatly.

H

harrop.senator

Hahaha well I was already getting $50-100 for the LS1 injectors to the 304 boys so possibly!

It's a shame we never got the proper ls6 manifold with 4 bolt throttle body but.

Eh VZ Arch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6. VR BT1 Tonner
Read an article where Walkinshaw added 11mm to cam lobes and added flat top pistons to a 304 to a car they drove to Bathurst 1000 then raced the following day resulting in a win, think was the VR. Will find the article and post on this thread, interesting read.