Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] 304 Suit rebuild. swap for interesting parts for vs

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
got a 304 out of my vs to suit rebuild , just did all the heads , lifters, pushrods, gaskets, and not the pickup or oil gallery is blocked so i just wanna get rid of it ... bought a second hand motor.

will swap for mags... T400 or t350, or anything of interest for a vs :)

0407 394 768

cat_walk_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Aclaim II 3.8Ltr
i have a vr that i wanna get rid of it has vs seats and door trims, sub and amp, engine and trans, the only things missing are front quarters, front bumper and bonnet.

2d98wa8.jpg

24l0i9y.jpg

zti10.jpg

vxyvdu.jpg

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
looks pretty clean mate, might be interested.... dont really need another car but ill see what i get offered :) cheers

cat_walk_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Aclaim II 3.8Ltr
yea no worries mate pm if ya wana know more, the car is defected for bags, i bought itfor the panels so its only good for parts really but i wanna get rid of it as a whole.

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
complete motor mate. its ****ing cursed

its been sitting for a year cause i had no licence, i got it running again when i got licence again and noticed it was sluggish . tested compression and the cylinders ended up on 20 psi ( engine has been on lpg all its life. i sourced a set of heads off predator on here, had them faced and tested and they were ace, fitted new lifters, head gaskets and inlet gaskets to the motor and that brought compression up to 120psi. i started driving car and noticed it had no oil pressure, friday i bought a JC brand new oil pump and filter for $260 and fitted that and it hasnt changed anything, i need this back on the road so i have just bought a running engine off a mate. far is i can tell this engine just has a blocked oil pickup or gallery perhaps as the oil pressure was fine before motor was pulled down, its currently on a engine stand so whoever buys it can check bottom end as i want a happy customer. im more interested in selling it cash but because it needs things done im asking around 700 or best offer, i have effectively just spend 1000 on it in the last 2 months and am totally over it

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
nah put it on the stand today then it got to dark so i didnt get the sump off...... im hoping its just the pickup thats blocked.

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
woodville park..... $ 600 cash and someone can take it with all accessories on it . i want it gone ... its jinxed