Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

304 vk conversion

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Pacies are a good design & fit easiest aside from casties & hsv headers.

Most extractors both manual racks setups...they'll also clear later vn-vs k frame with vl or vn p/steer rack & vl p/steer intermediate shaft...coupled together with late model p/steer pump/lines etc

You try extractors on bulky vb-vk p/steer can expect little to no clearance where pipes go between sump,fluid lines at rack & where intermediate shaft bolts to rack...then see how close p/steer pump is to extractor pipe as it's opposite side to efi setup.

Lots of threads with relevant info if searched forum or even googled it.

304 vk sl wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk sl wagon
I got the original vr header pipe to fit and cancelled my order on the extractors the only problem I have left is getting my speedo to work as I have a 4l60e(t700) box and need the adapter to convert the speedo cable to suit the box but I don't know what it's called or where to get it

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
vr is 4l60e electronic vss...cable x speedometer convertor from malex had them with commo cable.

Later model headers fit & flow little bit better than casties...both are crap compared to performance with pacies when do usual airbox/memcal tune/mods