Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

4 barrel TB to best suit th700t4 tv cable

allan01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman 185i
Hello all just want some advice on what 4 barrel 1000+ CFM throttle body will work with well with my application, my current 1000 CFM TB is warn out and needs to be replaced, it also doesn't work well with the tv cable on my turbo 700, I am looking for some other options.

Engine VN head 355. Harrop dual plane injection manifold. Th700r4 .

Thanks in advance

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Hello all just want some advice on what 4 barrel 1000+ CFM throttle body will work with well with my application, my current 1000 CFM TB is warn out and needs to be replaced, it also doesn't work well with the tv cable on my turbo 700, I am looking for some other options.

Engine VN head 355. Harrop dual plane injection manifold. Th700r4 .

Thanks in advance
Does it need to be 1000cfm?
Maybe allowing different sizes to open up your options and more shared experiences

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
EFI Hardware

I've used a Holley EFI one, Aeroflow one and the EFI Hardware is by far the best quality.

It has provisions for multiple cables if you buy their accelerator cable linkage that goes with it.

allan01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman 185i
I thought 1000 CFM was the minimum, stage throttle blades would be a good option

allan01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman 185i
EFI Hardware

I've used a Holley EFI one, Aeroflow one and the EFI Hardware is by far the best quality.

It has provisions for multiple cables if you buy their accelerator cable linkage that goes with it.
Awesome did you run a tv cable with the EFI hardware setup

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Awesome did you run a tv cable with the EFI hardware setup
I've got a 4l60 so I don't need to worry about that.

But as you can see on the picture of that TB it has provisions for kickdown cable and cruise cables etc.

The sales team are Vic based for EFI Hardware and really good people to speak to....I'd give them a call and run through your setup tomorrow.